Network neutrality: Hong Kong's perspectives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Telecommunications Society (ITS) in its series 8th Asia-Pacific Regional ITS Conference, Taipei 2011: Convergence in the Digital Age with number 52338.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.its2011taiwan.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul de Bijl & M. Peitz, 2008.
"Innovation, convergence and the role of regulation in the Netherlands and beyond,"
CPB Discussion Paper
108, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- de Bijl, Paul & Peitz, Martin, 2008. "Innovation, convergence and the role of regulation in the Netherlands and beyond," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 744-754, December.
- Hahn, Robert W. & Wallsten, Scott, 2006.
"The Economics of Net Neutrality,"
- Dennis W. Carlton, 2001. "A General Analysis of Exclusionary Conduct and Refusal to Deal - Why Aspen and Kodak are Misguided," NBER Working Papers 8105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hemphill, C. Scott, 2008. "Network Neutrality and the False Promise of Zero-Price Regulation," Working paper 560, Regulation2point0.
- Joseph Farrell & Philip J. Weiser, 2003.
"Modularity, Vertical Integration, and Open Access Policies: Towards A Convergence of Antitrust and Regulation In The Internet Age,"
- Farrell, Joseph & Weiser, Philip J., 2003. "Modularity, Vertical Integration, and Open Access Policies: Towards a Convergence of Antitrust and Regulation in the Internet Age," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4dh7q2dd, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Farrell, Joseph & Weiser, Philip J., 2003. "Modularity, Vertical Integration, and Open Access Policies: Towards a Convergence of Antitrust and Regulation in the Internet Age," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt5ps3f7p9, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Michael D. Whinston, 1989.
"Tying, Foreclosure, and Exclusion,"
NBER Working Papers
2995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spulber,Daniel F. & Yoo,Christopher S., 2009.
"Networks in Telecommunications,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521673860, October.
- Ordover, Janusz A & Saloner, Garth & Salop, Steven C, 1990. "Equilibrium Vertical Foreclosure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 127-42, March.
- Alfred E. Kahn, 1988. "The Economics of Regulation: Principles and Institutions," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610523, June.
- repec:reg:rpubli:428 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rob Frieden, 2008. "A Primer on Network Neutrality," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 4-15, January.
- Pitofsky, Robert (ed.), 2008. "How the Chicago School Overshot the Mark: The Effect of Conservative Economic Analysis on U.S. Antitrust," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195339765.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.