Disentangling economic and political goals in the net neutrality debate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Telecommunications Society (ITS) in its series 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues with number 52187.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.itseurope.org/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shrimali, Gireesh, 2008. "Surplus extraction by network providers: Implications for net neutrality and innovation," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 545-558, September.
- Krämer, Jan & Wiewiorra, Lukas, 2009. "Innovation through Discrimination!? A Formal Analysis of the Net Neutrality Debate," MPRA Paper 16655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jay Pil Choi & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2010.
"Net neutrality and investment incentives,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 41(3), pages 446-471.
- Benjamin M. Compaine & Shane Greenstein (ed.), 2001. "Communications Policy in Transition: The Internet and Beyond," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262032929, January.
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994.
"Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Schuett Florian, 2010.
"Network Neutrality: A Survey of the Economic Literature,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 1-15, June.
- Schuett, F., 2010. "Network Neutrality: A Survey of the Economic Literature," Discussion Paper 2010-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Avinash Dixit, 2009. "Governance Institutions and Economic Activity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 5-24, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.