Aid effectiveness in education sector of Pakistan
AbstractThe main objective of this study is to examine the effectiveness of sector-specific foreign aid given to education sector and aggregate foreign aid on the national educational outcomes of Pakistan, respectively. --
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI) in its series HWWI Research Papers with number 2-20.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2006.
"Does Aid for Education Educate Children? Evidence from Panel Data,"
Kiel Working Papers
1290, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2008. "Does Aid for Education Educate Children? Evidence from Panel Data," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 22(2), pages 291-314, April.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2008. "Does Aid for Education Educate Children? Evidence from Panel Data," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 28827, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2006. "Does Aid for Education Educate Children? Evidence from Panel Data," KOF Working papers 06-146, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- William Easterly & Ross Levine & David Roodman, 2003. "New Data, New doubts: A Comment on Burnside and Dollar's "Aid, Policies, and Growth" (2000)," NBER Working Papers 9846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mumtaz Anwar & Katharina Michaelowa, 2004.
"The Political Economy of US Aid to Pakistan,"
- Michaelowa, Katharina, 2004. "Aid Effectiveness Reconsidered: Panel Data Evidence for the Education Sector," HWWA Discussion Papers 264, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Deon Filmer & Lant Pritchett, 1999. "The Effect of Household Wealth on Educational Attainment: Evidence from 35 Countries," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(1), pages 85-120.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.