Public finances and the cycle
AbstractThis paper updates an eariler analysis published in Treasury Bulletin (Vol 2 Issue 1 1990-91) on the effects of the cycle on the public finances.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Public Enquiries Unit, HM Treasury in its series Occasional Papers with number 4.
Date of creation: Sep 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Room 110/2, Treasury Chambers Parliament Street, London SW1P 3AG
Phone: 0171 270 4558
Fax: 0171 270 5244
Web page: http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eaton, B.Curtis & Wen, Jean-François, 2008. "Myopic deterrence policies and the instability of equilibria," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 609-624, March.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Michael A. Nelson, 2010.
"Decentralization of the Size and Scope of Local Governments and Corruption,"
Working Papers CEB
10-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rajeev Goel & Michael Nelson, 2011. "Government fragmentation versus fiscal decentralization and corruption," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 148(3), pages 471-490, September.
- Michael Faulend & Vedran Sosic, 1999. "Is Unofficial Economy a Source of Corruption?," Occasional paper series 09, Institute of Public Finance.
- Bearse, P. & Glomm, G. & Janeba, E., 2000. "Why poor countries rely mostly on redistribution in-kind," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 463-481, March.
- Lin, Shuanglin, 1998. "Labor income taxation and human capital accumulation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 291-302, May.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A., 2010.
"Causes of corruption: History, geography and government,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 433-447, July.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A., 2008. "Causes of Corruption:History, Geography, and Government," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.