Labor income taxation and human capital accumulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 68 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Summers, Lawrence H, 1979. "Tax Incidence in a Life Cycle Model with Variable Labor Supply," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 705-18, November.
- Shuanglin Lin, 1994. "Capital taxation and accumulation in a growing world economy with deficit finance," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 127-146, October.
- Sergio Rebelo, 1999.
"Long Run Policy Analysis and Long Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2114, David K. Levine.
- Robert G. King & Sergio Rebelo, 1990.
"Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications,"
NBER Working Papers
3338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, Robert G & Rebelo, Sergio, 1990. "Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S126-50, October.
- King, R.G. & Rebelo, S., 1988. "Public Policy And Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," RCER Working Papers 225, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Diamond, Peter A., 1970.
"Incidence of an interest income tax,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 211-224, September.
- Buiter, Willem H & Kletzer, Kenneth M, 1993.
" Permanent International Productivity Growth Differentials in an Integrated Global Economy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 467-93, December.
- Willem H. Buiter & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1992. "Permanent International Productivity Growth Differentials in an Integrated Global Economy," NBER Working Papers 4220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sibert, Anne, 1990. "Taxing capital in a large, open economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 297-317, April.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1991. "Capital Income Taxation in a World Economy: A Territorial System versus a Residence System," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 958-65, July.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1975. "Notes on the Tax Treatment of Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 0116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trostel, Philip A, 1993. "The Effect of Taxation on Human Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 327-50, April.
- ., 1995. "Public finances and the cycle," Occasional Papers 4, The Public Enquiries Unit, HM Treasury.
- Altar, Moisa & Necula, Ciprian & Bobeica, Gabriel, 2008. "Modeling The Economic Growth In Romania. The Role Of Human Capital," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(3), pages 115-128, September.
- Philip Trostel & Ian Walker, 2006.
"Education and Work,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 377-399.
- Trostel, P. & Walker, I., 2000. "Education and Work," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 554, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Shuanglin Lin & Wei Zhang, 2009. "The effect of corruption on capital accumulation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 67-93, May.
- Brent Kreider, 2008.
"Optimal Wage Taxation When Human Capital And Employment Are Endogenous,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(4), pages 660-675, October.
- Kreider, Brent, 2008. "Optimal Wage Taxation When Human Capital and Employment Are Endogenous," Staff General Research Papers 12358, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Theo Eicher & Stephen Turnovsky & Maria Carme Riera i Prunera, 2003. "Effects of differential taxation on factor accumulation and growth," Working Papers in Economics 98, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Been-Lon Chen, 2003.
"Factor Taxation and Labor Supply In A Dynamic One-Sector Growth Model,"
IEAS Working Paper : academic research
03-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Chen, Been-Lon, 2007. "Factor taxation and labor supply in a dynamic one-sector growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3941-3964, December.
- Lin, Shuanglin, 1999. "Tax reform and external balance," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 891-909, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.