Deregulation and the Future of Commercial Television
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David Hume Institute in its series Hume Papers with number 12.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The David Hume Institute 21 George Square Edinburgh EH8 9LD Scotland
Phone: 44 131-650-4633
Fax: 44 131-667-9111
Web page: http://www.ed.ac.uk/~hume/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gillian Doyle, 2010. "Why culture attracts and resists economic analysis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 245-259, November.
- Björn Frank & Kurt Geppert, 2002. "Corporate Donations to the Arts: Philanthropy or Advertising?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 307, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Björn Frank & Kurt Geppert, 2004. "Are Small Recipients Overlooked by Sponsors? An Empirical Note," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 143-156, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.