The Basel Process and Financial Stability
AbstractThe Basel Process is a key element of the global financial system and as such plays an important role in co-ordinating the multilateral efforts of various committees, uniquely geared towards fostering and maintaining financial stability.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Macroeconomics with number 0412001.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 07 Dec 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 15
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://188.8.131.52
Basel Process; Monetary Stability; Financial Stability;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-12-12 (Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2004-12-15 (Finance)
- NEP-HIS-2004-12-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1992.
"Anatomy of a Financial Crisis,"
NBER Working Papers
3934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Poole, 1969.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
Special Studies Papers
2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Poole, William, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216, May.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anna Schwartz, 2003.
"Asset price inflation and monetary policy,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Miru, Oana Maria & Hetes-Gavra, Roxana & Nicolescu, Ana Cristina, 2008. "Applying Basel II Requirements in Romania," MPRA Paper 12613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2008. "Central Bank or Single Financial Supervision Authority: The Romanian Case," MPRA Paper 17225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.