Public Pension Governance and Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania in its series Pension Research Council Working Papers with number 94-1.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published In Salvador Valdes Prieto, ed., The Economics of Pensions: Principles, Policies, and International Experience. Cambride: Cambridge University Press, 1997.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Wharton School, 3641 Locust Walk, 304 CPC, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6218
Web page: http://www.pensionresearchcouncil.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Roderick Carr, 1995.
"State and Local Pension Plans,"
NBER Working Papers
5271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Polackova, Hana, 1997. "Population aging and financing of government liabilities in New Zealand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1703, The World Bank.
- Impavido, Gregorio & Musalem, Alberto R. & Vittas, Dimitri, 2002. "Contractual savings in countries with a small financial sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2841, The World Bank.
- Mitchell, Olivia S., 1993. "Publicpension governance and performance : lessons for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1199, The World Bank.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Ping Lung Hsin, 1994. "Public Sector Pension Governance and Performance," NBER Working Papers 4632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Farrell).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.