The Value of a Uruguay Round Success
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 91151.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 75 University Ave. West, Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3C5
Phone: (519) 884-0710 ext 2056
Fax: (519) 884-0201
Web page: http://www.wlu.ca/sbe/economics/
More information through EDIRC
trade ; economic models ; statistical analysis;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perroni, C. & Wigle, R.M. & Nguyen, T.T., 1996.
"Uraguay Round Impacts on Canada,"
96004, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1994. "Nach dem Ende der Uruguay-Runde: das GATT am Ende?," Kiel Discussion Papers 228, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Warwick Mckibbin & Dominick Salvatore, 1995.
"The global economic consequences of the Uruguay Round,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 111-129, April.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Salvatore, D., 1995. "The Global Economic Consequences of the Uruguay Round," Papers 110, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 2000.
"The new regionalism: trade liberalization or insurance?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 1994. "The New Regionalism: Trade Liberalization or Insurance?," NBER Working Papers 4626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1993. "Die Handelspolitik der EG nach 1992: Die "Integrationsdividende" in Gefahr," Kiel Discussion Papers 214, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrei Kovacsik).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.