Emergence, growth and transformation in local clusters - Environmental industries in the region of Upper Austria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business in its series SRE-Disc with number sre-disc-2012_07.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/ruw/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-11-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENV-2012-11-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2012-11-11 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-URE-2012-11-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2006.
"Path dependence and regional economic evolution,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 395-437, August.
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- Adam Jaffe & Richard Newell & Robert Stavins, 2002. "Environmental Policy and Technological Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 41-70, June.
- Koen Frenken & Frank Van Oort & Thijs Verburg, 2007. "Related Variety, Unrelated Variety and Regional Economic Growth," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 685-697.
- Franz T�dtling & Patrick Lehner & Michaela Trippl, 2005. "Innovation in knowledge intensive industries: The nature and geography of knowledge links," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 1035-1058, September.
- Klepper, Steven, 1997. "Industry Life Cycles," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 145-81.
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
- Amin, Ash & Wilkinson, Frank, 1999. "Learning, Proximity and Industrial Performance: An Introduction," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 121-25, March.
- Lynn Mytelka, 2000. "Local Systems Of Innovation In A Globalized World Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 15-32.
- Max-Peter Menzel & Dirk Fornahl, 2010. "Cluster life cycles--dimensions and rationales of cluster evolution," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 205-238, February.
- Philip Cooke, 2008. "Regional innovation systems: origin of the species," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 393-409.
- Franz TÃ¶dtling & Michaela Trippl, 2012. "Transformation of regional innovation systems: From old legacies towards new development paths," ERSA conference papers ersa12p295, European Regional Science Association.
- Todtling, Franz & Kaufmann, Alexander, 2002. " SMEs in Regional Innovation Systems and the Role of Innovation Support--The Case of Upper Austria," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 15-26, January.
- Joachim Ragnitz & Heinz Schmalholz & Ursula Triebswetter & Johann Wackerbauer & Frank Kapol, 2009.
"Cleantech in Ostdeutschland : Bestandsaufnahme und Entwicklungsperspektiven,"
ifo Dresden Studien,
Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 49, December.
- Joachim Ragnitz & Heinz Schmalholz & Ursula Triebswetter & Johann Wackerbauer, 2009. "Cleantech in Ostdeutschland: Bestandsaufnahme und Entwicklungsperspektiven," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 16(03), pages 3-10, 06.
- Koen Frenken & Ron A. Boschma, 2007.
"A theoretical framework for evolutionary economic geography: industrial dynamics and urban growth as a branching process,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(5), pages 635-649, September.
- Koen Frenken & Ron A. Boschma, 2007. "A theoretical framework for Evolutionary Economic Geography: Industrial dynamics and urban growth as a branching process," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0701, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2007.
- Franz Tödtling & Roland Schneider & Markus Grillitsch & Christoph Höglinger, 2011. "Constructing Regional Advantage in the Austrian ICT Sector—Towards Fine-Tuned Innovation Policies?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 533-549, December.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
- Audretsch, David B, 1997. "Technological Regimes, Industrial Demography and the Evolution of Industrial Structures," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 49-82.
- Oecd, 2008. "Competition in Bidding Markets," OECD Journal: Competition Law and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 69-151.
- Valentina De Marchi, 2010.
"Cooperation Toward Environmental Innovation: an Empirical Investigation,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0119, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- De Marchi, Valentina, 2012. "Environmental innovation and R&D cooperation: Empirical evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 614-623.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.