Report NEP-FDG-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2012. "Institutions-growth spatial dependence: An empirical test," MPRA Paper 42360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Mariana Rojas Breu & Shouyong Shi, 2012. "Liquidity, Innovation and Growth," Working Papers tecipa-467, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kang, Young ho & Kim, Byung Yeon, 2012. "Immigration and Economic Growth: Do Origin and Destination Matter?," CEI Working Paper Series 2012-01, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Marwan, Nur Fakhzan, 2012. "Economic growth and institutions in developing countries: Panel evidence," MPRA Paper 42293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boubtane, Ekrame & Coulibaly, Dramane & Rault, Christophe, 2012. "Immigration, Growth and Unemployment: Panel VAR Evidence from OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 6966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Mohazzam, Sardar, 2012. "Inclusive Growth Strategies for Pakistan ─ Myth or Reality for Policymakers," EconStor Preprints 65714, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Kimbambu Tsasa Vangu, Jean - Paul, 2012.
"Analyse de la Relation Guerres Civiles et Croissance Économique
[Civil Wars and Economic Growth in DRC]," MPRA Paper 42424, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2012.
- Costas Azariadis & Been-Lon Chen & Chia-Hui Lu & Yin-Chi Wang, 2012. "A two-sector model of endogenous growth with leisure externalities," Working Papers 2012-045, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Feldkircher, Martin, 2012. "The Determinants of Vulnerability to the Global Financial Crisis 2008 to 2009: Credit Growth and Other Sources of Risk," BOFIT Discussion Papers 26/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Maria Bas & Antoine Berthou, 2012. "The Unequal Effects of Financial Development on Firms' Growth in India," Working Papers 2012-22, CEPII research center.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2012. "Institutions and growth: Testing the spatial effect using weight matrix based on the institutional distance concept," MPRA Paper 42294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oudheusden, P. van, 2012. "Dynamic Scoring Through Creative Destruction," Discussion Paper 2012-084, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jacobo Campo Robledo, 2012. "Impacto De Las Patentes Sobre El Crecimiento Económico: Un Modelo Panel Cointegrado [Impact of Patents on Economic Growth: A Cointegrated Panel Data Model]," Working Papers hal-00744361, HAL.
- Sandra Poncet & Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2012. "Export upgrading and growth: the prerequisite of domestic embeddedness," Working Papers 2012-26, CEPII research center.
- Viren , Matti, 2012. "How can growth be accelerated in Europe?," Research Discussion Papers 29/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Babecký, Jan & Havránek, Tomáš & Matějů, Jakub & Rusnák, Marek & Šmídková, Kateřina & Vašíček, Bořek, 2012. "Banking, debt and currency crises: early warning indicators for developed countries," Working Paper Series 1485, European Central Bank.
- Sifis Kafkalas & Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "Tax Evasion and Public Expenditures on Tax Collection Services in an Endogenous Growth Model," Working Papers 1202, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 09 Mar 2013.
- James M Nason & Ellis Tallman, 2012. "Business cycles and financial crises: the roles of credit supply and demand shocks," Working Paper 1221, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas, 2012. "Capital misallocation and aggregate factor productivity," Working Papers 2012-046, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Wang, Ping & Xie, Danyang, 2012. "Real effects of money growth and optimal rate of inflation in a cash-in-advance economy with labor-market frictions," MPRA Paper 42291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Höglinger & Tanja Sinozic & Franz Tödtling, 2012. "Emergence, growth and transformation in local clusters - Environmental industries in the region of Upper Austria," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_07, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.