Report NEP-FDG-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2012. "Institutions-growth spatial dependence: An empirical test," MPRA Paper 42360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Mariana Rojas Breu & Shouyong Shi, 2012. "Liquidity, Innovation and Growth," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-467, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kang, Young ho & Kim, Byung Yeon, 2012. "Immigration and Economic Growth: Do Origin and Destination Matter?," CEI Working Paper Series, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 2012-01, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Marwan, Nur Fakhzan, 2012. "Economic growth and institutions in developing countries: Panel evidence," MPRA Paper 42293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boubtane, Ekrame & Coulibaly, Dramane & Rault, Christophe, 2012. "Immigration, Growth and Unemployment: Panel VAR Evidence from OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 6966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Mohazzam, Sardar, 2012. "Inclusive Growth Strategies for Pakistan ─ Myth or Reality for Policymakers," EconStor Preprints, ZBW - German National Library of Economics 65714, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Kimbambu Tsasa Vangu, Jean - Paul, 2012.
"Analyse de la Relation Guerres Civiles et Croissance Économique
[Civil Wars and Economic Growth in DRC]," MPRA Paper 42424, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2012.
- Costas Azariadis & Been-Lon Chen & Chia-Hui Lu & Yin-Chi Wang, 2012. "A two-sector model of endogenous growth with leisure externalities," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2012-045, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Feldkircher, Martin, 2012. "The Determinants of Vulnerability to the Global Financial Crisis 2008 to 2009: Credit Growth and Other Sources of Risk," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 26/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Maria Bas & Antoine Berthou, 2012. "The Unequal Effects of Financial Development on Firms' Growth in India," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2012-22, CEPII research center.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2012. "Institutions and growth: Testing the spatial effect using weight matrix based on the institutional distance concept," MPRA Paper 42294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oudheusden, P. van, 2012. "Dynamic Scoring Through Creative Destruction," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2012-084, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jacobo Campo Robledo, 2012. "Impacto De Las Patentes Sobre El Crecimiento Económico: Un Modelo Panel Cointegrado [Impact of Patents on Economic Growth: A Cointegrated Panel Data Model]," Working Papers, HAL hal-00744361, HAL.
- Sandra Poncet & Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2012. "Export upgrading and growth: the prerequisite of domestic embeddedness," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2012-26, CEPII research center.
- Viren , Matti, 2012. "How can growth be accelerated in Europe?," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 29/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Babecký, Jan & Havránek, Tomáš & Matějů, Jakub & Rusnák, Marek & Šmídková, Kateřina & Vašíček, Bořek, 2012. "Banking, debt and currency crises: early warning indicators for developed countries," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1485, European Central Bank.
- Sifis Kafkalas & Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "Tax Evasion and Public Expenditures on Tax Collection Services in an Endogenous Growth Model," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 1202, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 09 Mar 2013.
- James M Nason & Ellis Tallman, 2012. "Business cycles and financial crises: the roles of credit supply and demand shocks," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland 1221, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas, 2012. "Capital misallocation and aggregate factor productivity," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2012-046, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Wang, Ping & Xie, Danyang, 2012. "Real effects of money growth and optimal rate of inflation in a cash-in-advance economy with labor-market frictions," MPRA Paper 42291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Höglinger & Tanja Sinozic & Franz Tödtling, 2012. "Emergence, growth and transformation in local clusters - Environmental industries in the region of Upper Austria," SRE-Disc, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business sre-disc-2012_07, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.