Thailand : Investment Climate Assessment Update
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 7805.
Date of creation: Dec 2008
Date of revision:
Private Sector Development - E-Business Social Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Economic Theory and Research Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Bank, 2007. "Building Knowledge Economies : Advanced Strategies for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6853.
- Kiatipong Ariyapruchya & Cheerapan O-lanthanasate & Chatsurang Karnchanasai, 2006. "Strengthening the Competitiveness of Thai Firms: What Needs to be Done?," Working Papers 2006-03, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Dollar, David & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Mengistae, Taye, 2005. "Investment Climate and Firm Performance in Developing Economies," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 1-31, October.
- Nicholas Stern & Jean-Jacques Dethier & F. Halsey Rogers, 2006. "Growth and Empowerment: Making Development Happen," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262693461, June.
- World Bank, 2012. "Leading with Ideas : Skills for Growth and Equity in Thailand," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2732, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.