Leading with Ideas : Skills for Growth and Equity in Thailand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 2732.
Date of creation: Jan 2012
Date of revision:
Education - Education For All Tertiary Education Education - Access & Equity in Basic Education Teaching and Learning Education - Primary Education;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W. Steve Barnett, 2008. "Why Governments Should Invest in Early Education," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(2), pages 09-14, 07.
- World Bank, 2008. "Thailand : Investment Climate Assessment Update," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7805, The World Bank.
- di Gropello, Emanuela & Sakellariou , Chris, 2010. "Industry and skill wage premiums in east Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5379, The World Bank.
- Futoshi Yamauchi & Nipon Poapongsakorn & Nipa Srianant, 2009. "Technical Change and the Returns and Investments in Firm-level Training: Evidence from Thailand," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(10), pages 1633-1650.
- Nores, Milagros & Barnett, W. Steven, 2010. "Benefits of early childhood interventions across the world: (Under) Investing in the very young," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 271-282, April.
- Barbara Bruns & Deon Filmer & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2011. "Making Schools Work : New Evidence on Accountability Reforms," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2270, March.
- Warunsiri, Sasiwimon & McNown, Robert, 2010. "The Returns to Education in Thailand: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1616-1625, November.
- Moenjak, Thammarak & Worswick, Christopher, 2003. "Vocational education in Thailand: a study of choice and returns," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 99-107, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.