Basic Education Public Expenditure Review Phase II : School Based Management in the Philippines, An Empirical Investigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 16076.
Date of creation: Jun 2013
Date of revision:
Social Protections and Labor - Disability Education - Education For All Tertiary Education Teaching and Learning Education - Primary Education;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-NPS-2013-10-18 (Nonprofit & Public Sector)
- NEP-URE-2013-10-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Felipe Barrera-Osorio & Tazeen Fasih & Harry Anthony Patrinos & Lucrecia Santibáñez, 2009. "Decentralized Decision-making in Schools : The Theory and Evidence on School-based Management," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2632, October.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Liu, Yanyan, 2012. "School quality, labor markets and human capital investments : long-term impacts of an early stage education intervention in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6247, The World Bank.
- Pradhan, Menno & Suryadarma, Daniel & Beatty, Amanda & Wong, Maisy & Alishjabana, Armida & Gaduh, Arya & Artha, Rima Prama, 2011.
"Improving educational quality through enhancing community participation : results from a randomized field experiment in Indonesia,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5795, The World Bank.
- Menno Pradhan & Daniel Suryadarma & Amanda Beatty & Maisy Wong & Arya Gaduh & Armida Alisjahbana & Rima Prama Artha, 2014. "Improving Educational Quality through Enhancing Community Participation: Results from a Randomized Field Experiment in Indonesia," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 105-26, April.
- Menno Pradhan & Daniel Suryadarma & Amanda Beatty & Maisy Wong & Arya Gaduh & Armida Alisjahbana & Rima Prama Artha, 2013. "Improving Educational Quality through Enhancing Community Participation: Results from a Randomized Field Experiment in Indonesia," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7902, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Khattri, Nidhi & Ling, Cristina & Jha, Shreyasi, 2010. "The effects of school-based management in the Philippines : an initial assessment using administrative data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5248, The World Bank.
- Barbara Bruns & Deon Filmer & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2011. "Making Schools Work : New Evidence on Accountability Reforms," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2270, October.
- Manasan, Rosario G. & Cuenca, Janet S. & Celestino, Alicia B., 2011. "Mobilizing LGU Support for Basic Education: Focus on the Special Education Fund," Discussion Papers DP 2011-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.