Financial Sector Assessment Program Update : Republic of Poland - Competition and Performance in the Polish Second Pillar
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 16052.
Date of creation: Oct 2006
Date of revision:
Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Investment and Investment Climate Finance and Financial Sector Development - Mutual Funds Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Currencies and Exchange Rates;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1995.
"Privatization of Social Security: How it Works and Why it Matters,"
Boston University - Institute for Economic Development
66, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1996. "Privatization of Social Security: How It Works and Why It Matters," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 10, pages 1-32 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1995. "Privatization of Social Security: How It Works and Why It Matters," NBER Working Papers 5330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Walker, 2004. "Portafolios Ã“Ptimos Para Los Nuevos Sistemas De Pensiones De Paãses Emergentes," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 234, Econometric Society.
- Chlon, Agnieszka & Gora, Marek & Rutkowski, Michal, 1999. "Shaping pension reform in Poland : security through diversity," Social Protection Discussion Papers 20852, The World Bank.
- Solange Berstein & José Luis Ruiz V, 2005. "Sensibilidad de la Demanda con Consumidores Desinformados: El Caso de las AFP en Chile," Working Papers 4, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Apr 2005.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1996.
"Simulating the Privatization of Social Security in General Equilibrium,"
NBER Working Papers
5776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1998. "Simulating the Privatization of Social Security in General Equilibrium," NBER Chapters, in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 265-311 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Solange Berstein & Alejandro Micco, 2002. "Turnover and Regulation: The Chilean Pension Fund Industry," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 180, Central Bank of Chile.
- Zuzana Murgasova, 2005. "Post-Transition Investment Behavior in Poland," IMF Working Papers 05/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Feldstein & Horst Siebert, 2002. "Social Security Pension Reform in Europe," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feld02-2, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.