Gaining from Migration : Trends and Policy Lessons in the Greater Mekong Sub-region
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 13248.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Health Monitoring and Evaluation Banks and Banking Reform Human Migrations and Resettlements Social Development - Voluntary and Involuntary Resettlement Communities and Human Settlements Finance and Financial Sector Development Health Nutrition and Population;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sanket Mohapatra & George Joseph & Dilip Ratha, 2012.
"Remittances and natural disasters: ex-post response and contribution to ex-ante preparedness,"
Environment, Development and Sustainability,
Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 365-387, June.
- Mohapatra, Sanket & Joseph, George & Ratha, Dilip, 2009. "Remittances and natural disasters : ex-post response and contribution to ex-ante preparedness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4972, The World Bank.
- Olivier Cattaneo & Michael Engman & Sebastián Sáez & Robert M. Stern, 2010. "International Trade in Services : New Trends and Opportunities for Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2476.
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann, 2010.
"Toward an Objective-Driven System of Smart Labor Migration Management,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 42, pages 1-5, December.
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann, 2010. "Towards an Objective-Driven System of Smart Labor Migration Management," IZA Policy Papers 20, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Holzmann & Yann Pouget, 2010. "Toward an Objective-Driven System of Smart Labor Migration Management," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10115, The World Bank.
- Adams, Richard Jr. & Page, John, 2005. "Do international migration and remittances reduce poverty in developing countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1645-1669, October.
- Dronkers, Jaap & Heus, Manon de, 2009. "Negative selectivity of Europe’s guest-worker immigration?," MPRA Paper 22213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luthria, Manjula, 2011. "Labor Mobility for the Poor: Is it Really Possible?," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 45, pages 1-6, January.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie, 2010. "Spurring Development through a Seasonal Migration Program," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10139, The World Bank.
- Manjula Luthria, 2011. "Labor Mobility for the Poor : Is it Really Possible?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10112, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.