Keeping the Promise of Old Age Income Security in Latin America
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 10349.
Date of creation: Sep 2004
Date of revision:
Social Protections and Labor - Safety Nets and Transfers Banks and Banking Reform Environmental Economics and Policies Services and Transfers to Poor Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, The World Bank, number 7336, February.
- Ferro, Gustavo & Castagnolo, Fermando, 2009. "A tango tale: on the closure of the Argentine fully funded system," MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany 16092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Arifianto, 2006. "Public Policy Towards the Elderly in Indonesia : Current Policy and Future Directions," Macroeconomics Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research 22528, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Birdsall, Nancy & de la Torre, Augusto & Caicedo, Felipe Valencia, 2010. "The Washington consensus : assessing a damaged brand," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5316, The World Bank.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2008.
"Un impulso al mercado de rentas vitalicias en España
[Promoting the annuities market in Spain]," MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany 20211, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2008.
- Nicholas Barr, 2006. "Pensions: overview of the issues," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library 2631, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- World Bank, 2005. "Household Risk Management and Social Protection in Chile," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, The World Bank, number 14839, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.