Financial Reporting for Joint ventures and Capital Markets Reactions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia in its series Working Papers with number 23.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: Dec 2012
Date of revision:
IFRS; joint venture; capital market;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Isabel Costa Lourenco & Jose Dias Curto, 2010. "Determinants of the Accounting Choice between Alternative Reporting Methods for Interests in Jointly Controlled Entities," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 739-773.
- Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 1992. "Internalization : An event study test," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 41-56, August.
- Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 1991.
"Why Investors Value Multinationality,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(2), pages 165-87, April.
- Bruce M. Burton & A. Alasdair Lonie & David M. Power, 1999. "The Stock Market Reaction to Investment Announcements: The Case of Individual Capital Expenditure Projects," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5&6), pages 681-708.
- repec:fth:michin:282 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.