Continuous Extensions of an Order on a Set to the Power Set
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Vienna, Department of Economics in its series Vienna Economics Papers with number vie9402.
Date of creation: Apr 1994
Date of revision:
Publication status: published in Journal of Economic Theory, 68, 456-479.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl
Other versions of this item:
- Nehring, Klaus & Puppe, Clemens, 1996. "Continuous Extensions of an Order on a Set to the Power Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 456-479, February.
- Nehring, K. & Puppe, C., 1994. "Continuous Extentions of an Order on a Set to the Power Set," Papers 94-05, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ran Spiegler, 2001. "Inferring a linear ordering over a power set," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 31-49, August.
- Barbera, S. & Bossert, W. & Pattanaik, P.K., 2001.
"Ranking Sets of Objects,"
Cahiers de recherche
2001-02, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Stuart, Harborne Jr., 2007. "Buyer symmetry in monopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 615-630, June.
- Maus,Stefan & Peters,Hans & Storcken,Ton, 2003.
"Strategy-proof voting for single issues and cabinets,"
044, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Stefan Maus & Hans Peters & Ton Storcken, 2006. "Strategy-proof voting for single issues and cabinets," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 27-43, January.
- Stuart, Harborne Jr., 2004. "Efficient spatial competition," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 345-362, November.
- Minehart, Deborah & Neeman, Zvika, 2002. "Effective Siting of Waste Treatment Facilities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 303-324, March.
- Susanne Fuchs-Seliger, 2012. "Order extensions, budget correspondences, and rational choice," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 431-444, April.
- Kraus, Alan & Sagi, Jacob S., 2006. "Inter-temporal preference for flexibility and risky choice," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 698-709, September.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SLINKO, Arkadii, 2004. "Relative Uncertainty and Additively Representable Set Rankings," Cahiers de recherche 2004-13, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ballester, Miguel A. & de Miguel, Juan R. & Nieto, Jorge, 2004. "Set comparisons in a general domain: the Indirect Utility Criterion," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 139-150, September.
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Miguel Ballester & Jorge Nieto, 2012. "Freedom of choice: John Stuart Mill and the tree of life," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 209-226, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.