Efficiency of Comparative Negligence: A Game Theoretic Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics in its series UWO Department of Economics Working Papers with number 9215.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Reference Centre, Social Science Centre, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2
Phone: 519-661-2111 Ext.85244
Web page: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html
Other versions of this item:
- Chung, Tai-Yeong, 1993. "Efficiency of Comparative Negligence: A Game Theoretic Analysis," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 395-404, June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Salvador-Coderch & Nuno Garoupa & Carlos Gómez-Ligüerre, 2009. "Scope of liability: the vanishing distinction between negligence and strict liability," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 257-287, December.
- FRANCESCO PARISI & Ram Singh, 2009. "Efficiency Of Equilibria Under Comparative Causation," Working papers 179, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Nuno Garoupa, 2009. "Least-Cost Avoidance: The Tragedy of Common Safety," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 235-261, May.
- Ram Singh, 2006.
"On the Existence and Efficiency of Equilibria Under Liability Rules,"
NBER Working Papers
12625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ram Singh, 2008. "On The Existence and Efficiency of Equilibria Under Liability Rules," Working Papers id:1716, eSocialSciences.
- Ram Singh, 2006. "On the Existence and Efficiency of Equilibria under Liability Rules," Working papers 150, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- D’Antoni, Massimo & Tabbach, Avraham D., 2014. "Inadequate compensation and multiple equilibria," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 33-47.
- G. Dari Mattiacci & G.G.A. de Geest, 2004.
"The Filtering Effect of Sharing Rules,"
04-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ram Singh, 2005. "Comparative Causation -- A Re-examination," Working papers 139, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Parisi Francesco & Singh Ram, 2010.
"The Efficiency of Comparative Causation,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 219-245, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.