Collective Trademarks and Cultural Districts: the Case of San Gregorio Armeno - Naples
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Turin in its series EBLA Working Papers with number 200701.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: Mar 2007
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2007-06-30 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2007-06-30 (Tourism Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carson, Richard T. & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2006. "Contingent Valuation," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 821-936 Elsevier.
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1987. "Trademark Law: An Economic Perspective," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 265-309, October.
- Roberto Cellini & Tiziana Cuccia & Walter Santagata, 2005. "Policy Decisions on Collective Property Rights in Cultural Districts: A Positive Model," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(5), pages 247-266, September.
- repec:ags:afjare:141665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cuccia Tiziana & Santagata Walter, 2007. "Aspetti istituzionali ed economici della domanda: un'analisi di valutazione contingente sulla disponibilità a pagare per il marchio collettivo di San Gregorio Armeno," EBLA Working Papers 200705, University of Turin.
- Friel Martha & Santagata Walter, 2007. "Make Material Cultural Heritage Work," EBLA Working Papers 200710, University of Turin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.