Make Material Cultural Heritage Work
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Turin in its series EBLA Working Papers with number 200710.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: May 2007
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2007-06-30 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-06-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-06-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TUR-2007-06-30 (Tourism Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth," Others 0210004, EconWPA.
- Cuccia Tiziana & Marrelli Massimo & Santagata Walter, 2007. "Collective Trademarks and Cultural Districts: the Case of San Gregorio Armeno - Naples," EBLA Working Papers 200701, University of Turin.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006.
"Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Moreno Yasmin Jalil & Tabassum Arif & Santagata Walter, 2005. "Material cultural heritage and sustainable development," EBLA Working Papers 200507, University of Turin.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural Districts, Property Rights and Sustainable Economic Growth," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 9-23, 03.
- Santagata Walter, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights and sustainable economic growth," EBLA Working Papers 200201, University of Turin.
- Arindam Banik & Pradip K. Bhaumik, 2005. "Supporting the poor but skilled artisans by making assets available to them: an empirical investigation in rural India," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 45-66.
- Stephen, Lynn, 1991. "Culture as a Resource: Four Cases of Self-Managed Indigenous Craft Production in Latin America," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 101-30, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.