Two heterodox economists: Neurath and Karl Polanyi
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Turin in its series CESMEP Working Papers with number 200511.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 20 Oct 2005
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2006-12-04 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2006-12-04 (Post Keynesian Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Günther K. Chaloupek, 1990. "The Austrian Debate on Economic Calculation in a Socialist Economy," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 659-675, Winter.
- Bruce Caldwell, 1997. "Hayek and Socialism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 1856-1890, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.