Evaluation of a Proposal to Reinstate the New York Stock Transfer Tax
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst in its series Research Reports with number rr8.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987. "The Causes and Consequences of the Dependence of Quality on Price," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 1-48, March.
- Robert Pollin & Mark Brenner, 2000. "Economic Analysis of Santa Monica Living Wage Proposal," Research Reports rr2, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Robert Pollin & Stephanie Luce & Mark Brenner, 1999. "Economic Analysis of the New Orleans Minimum Wage Proposal," Research Reports rr1, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Michael Raper, 1999. "Self-selection bias and cost-of-living estimates," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 64-77, March.
- James Heintz & Robert Pollin, 2003. "Confronting the New York Fiscal Crisis: Raising Revenue Through Taxing Stock Market Transactions," Research Briefs rb2003-4, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.