A further note on the derivation of quarterly figures consistent with annual data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/1781.
Date of creation: 1973
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Royal Statistical Society. Journal. Series C: Applied Statistics (1973) v.3,p.368-374
Other versions of this item:
- GINSBURGH, Victor A., . "A further note on the derivation of quarterly figures consistent with annual data," CORE Discussion Papers RP, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) -161, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luiz Cerqueira & Adrian Pizzinga & Cristiano Fernandes, 2009. "Methodological Procedure for Estimating Brazilian Quarterly GDP Series," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 102-114, February.
- Christian Seiler, 2009. "Prediction Qualities of the Ifo Indicators on a Temporal Disaggregated German GDP," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 67, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011. "Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in the New EU Member States," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 43-71, 03.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011. "Corruption and Economic Freedom Links to Public Finance and Investment in New EU Members," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(3), pages 310-328.
- Arjan Kadareja, 2001. "The Fiscal Stabilization Policy under EMU - An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2001-20, CEPII research center.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2010.
"Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in New EU Member States,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan
wp1006, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan HANOUSEK & Evžen KOČENDA, 2010. "Public investment and fiscal performance in new EU member states," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at UniversitÃ degli Studi di Milano 2010-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Palm, Franz C. & Peeters, Marga & Pfann, Gerard A., 1993. "The dynamics of investment and labour demand: Theoretical issues and an application to the Dutch manufacturing industry," MPRA Paper 33042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ard H.J. den Reijer, 2005. "Forecasting Dutch GDP using Large Scale Factor Models," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 028, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ricardo Sanz, 1983. "Desagregación Temporal de Series Económicas," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 20(59), pages 85-100.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.