Estimation of stable distributions with indirect inference
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/136186.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Journal of econometrics (2011) v.161 n° 3,p.325-337
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Halbleib, Roxana & Parrini, Alessandro, 2014. "Estimating GARCH-type models with symmetric stable innovations: Indirect inference versus maximum likelihood," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 158-171.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Roxana Halbleib & Alessandro Parrini, 2012. "Indirect Estimation of α-Stable Garch Models," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-31, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Roxana Halbleib & David Veredas, 2012.
"Which model to match?,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
1229, Banco de Espa�a.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.