Victory margins and the paradox of voting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/10009.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: European Journal of Political Economy (2003) v.19 n° 4,p.817-841
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feddersen, Timothy J & Pesendorfer, Wolfgang, 1996.
"The Swing Voter's Curse,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 408-24, June.
- William T. Harbaugh, 1996.
"If people vote because they like to, then why do so many of them lie?,"
- Harbaugh, W T, 1996. " If People Vote Because They Like to, Then Why Do So Many of Them Lie?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 89(1-2), pages 63-76, October.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1997.
"Large Poisson Games,"
1189, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ashenfelter, Orley C & Kelley, Stanley, Jr, 1975. "Determinants of Participation in Presidential Elections," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 695-733, December.
- Micael Castanheira, 2003.
"Why Vote For Losers?,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(5), pages 1207-1238, 09.
- Micael Castanheira, . "Why Vote for Losers?," Working Papers 125, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Micael Castanheira De Moura, 2003. "Why vote for losers?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Castanheira, Micael, 2002. "Why Vote for Losers?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- R. Emre Aytimur & Aristotelis Boukouras & Robert Schwager, 2012.
"Voting as a Signaling Device,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3700, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schwager, Robert & Aytimur, R. Emre & Boukouras, Aristotelis, 2012. "Voting as a Signaling Device," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62075, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- R. Emre Aytimur & Aristotelis Boukouras & Robert Schwager, 2012. "Voting as a Signaling Device," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 108, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Sobbrio, Francesco & Navarra, Pietro, 2010.
"Electoral participation and communicative voting in Europe,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 185-207, June.
- Sobbrio, Francesco & Navarra, Pietro, 2009. "Electoral Participation and Communicative Voting in Europe," MPRA Paper 18311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aguiar-Conraria, Luís & Magalhães, Pedro C., 2010. "How quorum rules distort referendum outcomes: Evidence from a pivotal voter model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 541-557, December.
- Matias Nunez, 2007. "Approval voting and the Poisson-Myerson environment," Working Papers hal-00243049, HAL.
- Hortala-Vallve, Rafael & Esteve-Volart, Berta, 2011. "Voter turnout and electoral competition in a multidimensional policy space," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 376-384, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.