Quantity Precommitment and Bertrand Competition Yield Cournot Outcomes: A Case with Product Differentiation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School of Economics, La Trobe University in its series Working Papers with number 1995.23.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Yin, Xiangkang & Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1997. "Quantity Precommitment and Bertrand Competition Yield Cournot Outcomes: A Case with Product Differentiation," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(68), pages 14-22, June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Goodwin & Stuart Mestelman, 2002.
"Advance Production Duopolies and Posted Prices or Market-Clearing Prices,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2002-07, McMaster University.
- David Goodwin & Stuart Mestelman, 2003. "Advance Production Duopolies and Posted Prices or Market-Clearing Prices," McMaster Experimental Economics Laboratory Publications 2003-04, McMaster University.
- Anderhub, V. & Guth, W. & Kamecke, U. & Normann, H.T., 2001.
"Capacity Cjoices and Price Competition in Experimental Market,"
179, Flinders of South Australia - Discipline of Economics.
- Vital Anderhub & Werner GÃ¼th & Ulrich Kamecke & Hans-Theo Normann, 2003. "Capacity Choices and Price Competition in Experimental Markets," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 27-52, June.
- Anderhub, Vital & Güth, Werner & Kamecke, Ulrich & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2001. "Capacity choices and price competition in experimental markets," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,10, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Goodwin, David & Mestelman, Stuart, 2010. "A note comparing the capacity setting performance of the Kreps-Scheinkman duopoly model with the Cournot duopoly model in a laboratory setting," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 522-525, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.