Industrial Sector Interfuel Substitution Following the First Major Oil Shock
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Sydney, School of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 67.
Date of creation: Jan 1983
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Hall, V. B., 1983. "Industrial sector interfuel substitution following the first major oil shock," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(3-4), pages 377-382.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2006.
"Flexible versus designated technologies and interfuel substitution,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 426-443, July.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2004. "Flexible versus Designated Technologies and Inter-Fuel Substitution," IDEI Working Papers 282, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Stern, David I., 2009.
"Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis,"
13734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David I. Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2009-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- David I.Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta Analysis," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0933, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Research Reports 94882, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vanessa Holcombe).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.