Azerbaijan Transport Sector 2011
AbstractThe report evaluates progress achieved in implementation of structural reforms of the transport sector in Azerbaijan in the following subsectors: railways, road transport and roads, air transport and airports, maritime transport and ports. It presents standardized and qualitative indicators that assess the level of the transport sector reforms in three areas: 1) commercialization and privatization, 2) tariff policy, and 3) institutional and regulatory changes. The aggregated index is calculated on the basis of the 21 indicators that reflects the status of the reforms in each sector at a period under review.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research in its series CASE Network Reports with number 0107.
Length: 62 Pages
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Transportation analysis; Transition economies; Reform;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Systems
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-04-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2012-04-17 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-04-17 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-04-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarzyna SidÅ‚o).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.