Report NEP-TRA-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. Lehmann, 2012. "The Polish growth miracle: outcome of persistent reform efforts," Working Papers wp822, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2012. "What Can Arab Countries Learn From Post-communist Transition?," CASE Network E-briefs 09, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Sandor Richter & Hermine Vidovic, 2012. "Transition in the MENA Region: Challenges, Opportunities and Prospects," wiiw Research Reports 376, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ainura Uzagalieva & Evžen Kočenda & Antonio Menezes, 2012. "Technological Innovation in New European Union Markets," Working Papers 312, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Hao, Yan, 2011. "Equitable access to land as a means of poverty reduction in rural china," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2011-212, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Hong Wang & Licheng Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Regional Disparity in Health and Health Care in China," CEMA Working Papers 541, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Łukasz, Lach, 2011. "Financial development and economic growth in Poland in transition: causality analysis," MPRA Paper 38034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tao Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Designing Intergovernmental Transfers in Russia: A Simulation Study," CEMA Working Papers 543, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Douglas Cooke & Alexander Antonyuk & Isabel Murray, 2012. "Toward a More Efficient and Innovative Electricity Sector in Russia," IEA Energy Papers 2012/6, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:wii:fpaper:fc:9:cz is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ariane TICHIT MINISCLOUX & Solenne TANGUY, 2012. "Initial reforms and dynamics of transition," Working Papers 201215, CERDI.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Kenza Benhima & Yannick Kalantzis, 2011. "Capital Controls with International Reserve Accumulation: Can this Be Optimal ?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 11.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Item repec:wii:fpaper:fc:9:bg is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irina Tochitskaya, 2012. "Azerbaijan Transport Sector 2011," CASE Network Reports 0107, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Deininger, Klaus & Savastano, Sara & Carletto, Calogero, 2012. "Land fragmentation, cropland abandonment, and land market operation in Albania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6032, The World Bank.
- Josheski, Dushko & Lazarov, Darko, 2012. "Nominal effective exchange rate neutrality: the case of Macedonia," MPRA Paper 37994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2012. "A New Institutional Economics Perspective on Trademarks. Rebuilding Post Conflict Zones in Sierra Leone and Croatia," MPRA Paper 37859, University Library of Munich, Germany.