Report NEP-TRE-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara Kotschwar, 2012. "Transportation and Communication Infrastructure in Latin America: Lessons from Asia," Working Paper Series WP12-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Irina Tochitskaya, 2012. "Azerbaijan Transport Sector 2011," CASE Network Reports 0107, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Deutsch, Kathleen E & Goulias, Konstadinos G., 2011. "Understanding Places Using a Mixed Method Approach," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6rp929vj, University of California Transportation Center.
- Iimi, Atsushi & Benamghar, Radia, 2012. "Optimizing the size of public road contracts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6028, The World Bank.
- Raihan, Selim, 2011. "Infrastructure and Growth and Poverty in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 37882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iimi, Atsushi & Benamghar, Radia, 2012. "Adapting road procurement to climate conditions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6029, The World Bank.
- Sepp, Jüri, 2011. "Institutionelle Innovationen im Infrastrukturbereich: Beispiel Post in Estland," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2011-03, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00684161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore