The Benefits and Costs of Privatization in Argentina: A Microeconomics Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia in its series Working Papers with number 53.
Date of creation: Sep 2002
Date of revision: Sep 2002
Publication status: Published in Chong, A. & F. Lopez-de-Silanes (eds.) Privatization in Latin America: Myths and Reality, Stanford University Press
privatization; Argentina; microecnomics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Weinschelbaum & Davide K. Levine & Felipe Zurita, 2005.
"The Brother in Law Effect,"
89, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2005.
- David K Levine & Federico Weinschelbaum & Felipe Zurita, 2005. "The Brother in Law Effect," Documentos de Trabajo 303, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- David K Levine & Federico Weinschelbaum & Felipe Zurita, 2006. "The Brother in Law Effect," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000587, David K. Levine.
- Galiani, Sebastian & Lamarche, Carlos & Porto, Alberto & Sosa-Escudero, Walter, 2005. "Persistence and regional disparities in unemployment (Argentina 1980-1997)," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 375-394, July.
- Sebastian Galiani & Federico Sturzenegger, 2008. "The Impact of Privatization on the Earnings of Restructured Workers: Evidence From the Oil Industry," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 162-176, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamara Sulaque) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Tamara Sulaque to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.