Fundamental Value and Investment: Micro Data Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) in its series RCER Working Papers with number 282.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Rochester, Center for Economic Research, Department of Economics, Harkness 231 Rochester, New York 14627 U.S.A.
stock market ; prices ; investments;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon van Norden & Huntley Schaller, 2002.
"Fads or bubbles?,"
Empirical Economics, Springer,
Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 335-362.
- Samuel, Cherian, 1996. "The investment decision : a re-examination of competing theories using panel data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1656, The World Bank.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1993.
"Aggregate Income Risks and Hedging Mechanisms,"
NBER Working Papers
4396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiller, Robert J., 1995. "Aggregate income risks and hedging mechanisms," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 119-152.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1993. "Aggregate Income Risks and Hedging Mechanisms," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1048, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Huntley Schaller, 1993.
"Bubbles, fundamentals, and investment: a multiple equation testing strategy,"
Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
93-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Schaller, Huntley, 1996. "Bubbles, fundamentals, and investment: A multiple equation testing strategy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 47-76, August.
- Huntley Schaller & Robert Chirinko, 1993. "Bubbles, Fundamentals, and Investment: A Multiple Equation Testing Strategy," Carleton Economic Papers, Carleton University, Department of Economics 93-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 1996.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriel Mihalache).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.