The Equality Issue in World Development
AbstractLecture to the memory of Alfred Nobel, March 17, 1975
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Nobel Prize Committee in its series Nobel Prize in Economics documents with number 1974-1.
Length: 1 pages
Date of creation: 17 Mar 1975
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nobelprize.org
Other versions of this item:
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Virgilio Galdo & Alberto Chong, 2006. "On Foreign Participation and Hiring Patterns After Privatization," Research Department Publications 4441, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Bruegger, Esther & Loertscher, Simon, 2008.
"Learning, public good provision, and the information trap,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 998-1010, June.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Esther Bruegger & Simon Loertscher, 2008. "Learning, public good provision, and the information trap," IEW - Working Papers 371, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Virgilio Galdo & Alberto Chong, 2006. "Sobre la participación extranjera y los patrones de contratación después de la privatización," Research Department Publications 4442, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.