MTS Time Series: Market and Data Description for the European Bond and Repo Database
AbstractMTS Time Series: Market and Data Description for the European Bond and Repo Database Alfonso Dufour and Frank Skinner MTS Time Series is a new source of high frequency and daily data for European fixed income markets. For the first time academic researchers and market practitioners have available a wealth of trading data for a large number of European sovereign bond markets. The database includes data on daily cash and repo trading activity and comprehensive high frequency trade and quote data. This paper discusses specific aspects of the structure of the MTS markets and illustrates the characteristics of the database. In particular, the coverage and the structure of the database are provided.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Henley Business School, Reading University in its series ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance with number icma-dp2004-06.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: May 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2006, 21:2 307-336
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PO Box 218, Whiteknights, Reading, Berks, RG6 6AA
Phone: +44 (0) 118 378 8226
Fax: +44 (0) 118 975 0236
Web page: http://www.henley.reading.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perlin, Marcelo & Dufour, Alfonso & Brooks, Chris, 2010. "A Microstructure Model for Spillover Effects in Price Discovery: A Study for the European Bond Market," MPRA Paper 23380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi, 2011.
"Price Discovery and Trade Fragmentation in a Multi-Market Environment: Evidence from the MTS System,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1139, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Girardi, Alessandro, 2013. "Price discovery and trade fragmentation in a multi-market environment: Evidence from the MTS system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 227-240.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi, 2011. "Price Discovery and Trade Fragmentation in a Multi-Market Environment: Evidence from the MTS System," CESifo Working Paper Series 3525, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paola Paiardini, 2010. "The Price Impact of Economic News, Private Information and Trading Intensity," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1011, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Alessandro Girardi, 2008. "The Informational Content of Trades on the EuroMTS Platform," ISAE Working Papers 97, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ed Quick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.