Оценка Налоговой Нагрузки В Нефтедобыче В Условиях Ценового Паритета Между Внутренним И Внешним Рынком
[Estimating the tax burden in the Russian oil sector under the price parity hypothesis]
AbstractI estimate the revenues, profits and tax payments in the Russian oil sector for various counterfactual world oil prices. I base my analysis on the price parity hypothesis for the oil prices in the domestic and world markets that I verify empirically. I apply these results to analyze the effects of the tax reform in the Russian oil sector in 2002.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 9031.
Date of creation: 09 Sep 2004
Date of revision:
Russian oil sector; price parity; tax reforms in Russia;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2002.
NBER Working Papers
8829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2001. "Tax Incidence," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0106, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2006. "Tax Incidence," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0607, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.