AbstractPresents a critical analysis of Hayek in the light of modern computability and economic computability theory.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 6062.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Hayek; Computability; Socialism;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cockshott, W Paul & Cottrell, Allin F, 1997. "Labour Time versus Alternative Value Bases: A Research Note," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 545-49, July.
- Cottrell, Allin, 1994. "Hayek's Early Cycle Theory Re-examined," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 197-212, April.
- W. Paul Cockshott & Allin Cottrell, 2003. "A note on the organic composition of capital and profit rates," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 749-754, September.
- Ian Wright, 2004.
"The Social Architecture of Capitalism,"
cond-mat/0401053, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Wright, Ian, 2005. "The social architecture of capitalism," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 346(3), pages 589-620.
- Petrovic, Pavle, 1987. "The Deviation of Production Prices from Labour Values: Some Methodology and Empirical Evidence," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 197-210, September.
- Peter Boettke & J. Robert Subrick, 2001. "From the philosophy of mind to the philosophy of the market," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 53-64.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.