From correlation to dispersion: geometry of the price-value deviation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Value Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W. Paul Cockshott & Allin Cottrell, 2003. "A note on the organic composition of capital and profit rates," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 749-754, September.
- Emilio Díaz & Rubén Osuna, 2007. "Indeterminacy in price–value correlation measures," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 389-399, November.
- Steedman, Ian & Tomkins, Judith, 1998. "On Measuring the Deviation of Prices from Values," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 379-85, May.
- Shaikh,Anwar M. & Tonak,E. Ahmet, 1997. "Measuring the Wealth of Nations," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521564793, April.
- Parys, Wilfried, 1982. "The Deviation of Prices from Labor Values," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1208-12, December.
- Andrew J. Kliman, 2005. "Reply to Cockshott and Cottrell," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 317-323, March.
- W. Paul Cockshott & Allin Cottrell, 2005. "Robust correlations between prices and labour values: a comment," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 309-316, March.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2002. "Values, prices of production and market prices: some more evidence from the Greek economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 359-369, May.
- Cockshott, W Paul & Cottrell, Allin F, 1997. "Labour Time versus Alternative Value Bases: A Research Note," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 545-49, July.
- Andrea Vaona, 2012. "Price-price deviations are highly persistent - extended version," Working Papers 08/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Vaona, 2014.
"A panel data approach to price–value correlations,"
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 21-34, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.