Экономика: Теория И Реальность
[Economics & Economy]
AbstractThe monograph and study materials present the concepts of modern economics. The essences of micro - , macroeconomic theories, economic sociology, institutional economics, and economic psychology are revealed on examples of real situations with regard of the experience of the Russian economy transformations. The regularities of the development of the world and national economies, of international economic relations are discussed.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 46891.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision: 2013
Economy; institutes; economic psychology; Russian national economy; development;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A3 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-05-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2013-05-19 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "Maps of Bounded Rationality: Psychology for Behavioral Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1449-1475, December.
- Jack Knight, 1998. "The Bases of Cooperation: Social Norms and the Rule of Law," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 154(4), pages 754-, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.