Ochrona zasobów niematerialnych w sieciach kooperacyjnych
[Protection of Intangible Assets in Cooperative Networks]
AbstractIn cooperative networks firms appropriate value through bargaining over the economic benefits generated from successful execution of joint tasks and through internalizing the knowledge of partners. Consequently, acquisition and protection of knowledge are the key issues for collaborating parties. Taking into account the shortage of theoretical basis concerning protection of intellectual resources in networks, the paper presents an outline of this subject
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 42583.
Date of creation: 05 Mar 2011
Date of revision:
cooperation; networks; intangible assets; value appropriation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-IPR-2012-12-06 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-NET-2012-12-06 (Network Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1985. "How Rapidly Does New Industrial Technology Leak Out?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 217-23, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.