Türkiye'de Sağlık Hizmetleri ve Finansmanı
[Health Services and their Financing in Turkey]
AbstractIncreasing and sustaining the quality of life for people can be possible when they are healthy. Good health conditions require good quality and reachable health care services. Because of the market failure as a result of asymmetric information, public sector as well as private one provides health care services. The study first acknowledges about Turkish public health care services and their financing. Then, it compares Turkish health financing system with that of selected countries.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 42362.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Eskişehir Osmangazi University Journal of Social Sciences 1.11(2010): pp. 177-216
Health Economics; Health Services; Health Expenditures; Health Systems; Health Policy; Health Financing;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Jack, 2002. "Public Intervention in Health Insurance Markets: Theory and Four Examples from Latin America," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 17(1), pages 67-88.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.