Aspecte teoretice ale pieței muncii
[Theoretical aspects of labor market]
AbstractThe subject of this paper consist in theoretical study on the labor market. In view to acomplish the mentioned scientific endeavour this original approach is focused on identifying and understanding the mechansim that determine or facilitate the labor market facts. For this purpose is laid together a set of conceptual definitions, thus describing the labor market content and sphere. The labor market’s organizing and working, seen as a complex system, a conglomerate of markets, cause trends, processes and evolutions within the labor market spheres and these facts are insufficiently explained even today.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 36640.
Date of creation: 13 Feb 2012
Date of revision:
labor market; employement; capital; economic growth; wages;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.