Duński system emerytalny
[Danish pension system]
AbstractThe article presents an insight into the old age pension system in Denmark. The introduction is followed by four topic paragraphs: 1. the general information about the country, 2. the historical development of its pension system, 3. the present situation, and 4. challenges and foreseen changes. There, the author’s goal was to present both past and present solutions employed by the Danish’s pension system, in search for ideas worth consideration in international comparisons. In the summary, the author highlights as a particular Danish approach the fact of existing integrated IT-platform PensionInfo, where pensioners can find all the data according to the rules of pension performance and the state of their personal pension accounts.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 35787.
Date of creation: Jan 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Polityka Społeczna 2008.1(2008): pp. 13-17
system emerytalny; Dania; emerytura; reformy emerytalne;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward Whitehouse, 2007.
"Pensions Panorama : Retirement-Income Systems in 53 Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7177, August.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2007. "Pensions panorama: retirement-income systems in 53 countries," MPRA Paper 14797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Bingley & Nabanita Datta Gupta & Peder J. Pedersen, 2004. "The Impact of Incentives on Retirement in Denmark," NBER Chapters, in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation, pages 153-234 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.