Business Intelligence Approach In A Business Performance Context
AbstractSubordinated to performance management, Business Intelligence approaches help firms to optimize business performance. Key performance indicators will be added to the multidimensional model grounding the performance perspectives. With respect to the Business Intelligence value chain, a theoretical approach was introduced and a practice example, based on Microsoft SQL Server specific services, for the customer perspective was implemented.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 29914.
Date of creation: 25 Mar 2011
Date of revision:
business intelligence; performance management; key performance indicators;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - General - - - General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-04-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2011-04-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Muntean, Cornelia, 2012. "Evaluating A Business Intelligence Solution. Feasibility Analysis Based On Monte Carlo Method," MPRA Paper 48478, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 May 2013.
- Muntean, Mihaela, 2012. "Business Intelligence Approaches," MPRA Paper 41139, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jun 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.