Evaluating Business Intelligence Initiatives With Respect To BI Governance
AbstractThe BI governance concept is introduced and with respect to the established framework for approaching Business Intelligence strategies, a demarche for evaluating BI initiatives will be proposed. Monte Carlo simulation method will be used to fundament the decision to move forward with a Business Intelligence project.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 48486.
Date of creation: 08 Mar 2013
Date of revision: 22 Apr 2013
BI governance; feasibility study; Monte Carlo method;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-07-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2013-07-28 (Operations Research)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.