Report NEP-CSE-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin, Roman & Moodysson , Jerker, 2011. "Comparing knowledge bases: on the organisation and geography of knowledge flows in the regional innovation system of Scania, southern Sweden," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2011/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Jung , Taehyun & Walsh , John P., 2011. "Organizational paths of commercializing patented inventions: The effects of transaction costs, firm capabilities, and collaborative ties," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2011/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Norman, Therese, 2011. "Innovation, Technology and Knowledge," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 247, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Niels Bosma & Jolanda Hessels & Veronique Schutjens & Mirjam van Praag & Ingrid Verheul, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Role Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-061/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Cabau, Liviu Gabriel, 2011. "Business Intelligence Approach In A Business Performance Context," MPRA Paper 29914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenkel, Philip L. & Holcomb, Rodney B., 2011. "Producers Cooperative Oil Mill: A Case Study in Strategic Planning for a Cooperative," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98813, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Katchova, Ani L. & Woods, Timothy A., 2011. "Local Food Procurement and Promotion Strategies of Food Cooperatives," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98853, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Tåg, Joacim, 2011. "Acquisitions, Entry and Innovation in Network Industries," Working Paper Series 867, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Elasrag, hussein, 2011. "Enhancing the competitiveness of the Arab SMEs," MPRA Paper 30018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Williams, Brian R. & DeVuyst, Eric A., 2011. "Price Signals as Indicators of Profitability at Various Stages of Production in Oklahoma Beef," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98769, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Massimo, Riccaboni & Jakub, Growiec & Fabio, Pammolli, 2011. "Innovation and Corporate Dynamics: A Theoretical Framework," MPRA Paper 30046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Chiambaretto & André De Palma & Stef Proost, 2011. "The impact of interregional and intraregional transportation costs on industrial location and efficient transport policies," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00583163, HAL.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro & Venturini, Francesco, 2011. "R&D and productivity in high-tech manufacturing: a comparison between Italy and Spain," MPRA Paper 30048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Francisco Ramírez Díaz, 2006. "La competitividad... ¿a qué se refiere?," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÃA 008284, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Bos Jaap W.B. & Stam Erik, 2011. "Gazelles, Industry Growth and Structural Change," Research Memoranda 018, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.