Mixed extensions of decision-form games
AbstractIn this paper we define the canonical mixed extension of a decision form game. We motivate the necessity to introduce this concept and we show several examples about the new concept. In particular we focus our study upon the mixed equilibria of a finite decision form game. Many devel- opments appear possible for applications to economics, physics, medicine and biology in those cases for which the systems involved do not have natural utility functions but are only capable to react versus the external actions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 28971.
Date of creation: 02 Feb 2011
Date of revision:
Decision form game; mixed extension.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2011-03-19 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2011-03-19 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2011-03-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carfì, David & Fici, Caterina, 2012.
"The government-taxpayer game,"
38506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David CARFI & Caterina FICI, 2012. "The Government-Taxpayer Game," Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 13-25, June.
- David Carfi & Francesco Musolino, 2011. "Fair Redistribution In Financial Markets: A Game Theory Complete Analysis," Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 74-100, December.
- David CARFÌ & Emanuele PERRONE, 2011.
"Game Complete Analysis Of Bertrand Duopoly,"
Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 5-22, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.