Report NEP-HPE-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Shiller & Virginia M. Shiller, 2011. "Economists as Worldly Philosophers," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1788, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011.
"Decisioni e razionalità in economia
[Decisions and rationality in economics]," MPRA Paper 29477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Scarcity, self-interest and maximization from Islamic angle," MPRA Paper 29414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rowena Pecchenino, 2011. "Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here?," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n217-11.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Aadland, David & Shaffer, Sherrill, 2010. "Time Compression," MPRA Paper 29298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohieddine Rahmouni (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Murat Yildizoglu (GREQAM, CNRS, UMR 6579), 2011. "Motivations and determinants of technological innovations. A theoretical survey (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Stenberg, Anders, 2011. "Nature or Nurture? A Note on the Misinterpreted Twin Decomposition," Working Paper Series 4/2011, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Aadland, David & Finnoff, David & Huang, Kevin X.D., 2011. "The Dynamics of Economic Epidemiology Equilibria," MPRA Paper 29299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Ricciardello, Angela, 2011. "Mixed extensions of decision-form games," MPRA Paper 28971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Stefan Bolus & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2011. "A relation-algebraic approach to simple games," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00574767, HAL.
- Schilizzi, Steven, 2011. "Equity judgments and context dependence: Knowledge, efficiency and incentives," Working Papers 100887, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Hervé Dumez, 2011. "Qu'est-ce qu'un concept ?," Post-Print hal-00574166, HAL.
- Hervé Dumez, 2011. "Eléments pour une épistémologie de la recherche qualitative en gestion (2)," Post-Print hal-00574147, HAL.
- Item repec:cdl:issres:1869473 is not listed on IDEAS anymore