Latvijas būvniecības nozares attīstības prognoze
[Latvian construction brunch development forecast]
AbstractIn work development of the construction branch in Latvia is forecasted. The forecast is developed used system dynamic method (by J. Forrester) and Latvian construction brunch forecasting model (RTU). Construction demand consists of the state construction orders, construction demand of inhabitants and enterprises. Definitely, that in Latvia in the given conditions a dominant role in the common construction demand have demand of the enterprises. But, with growth of well-being of the population, the dominant role may pass to construction demand of inhabitants, and/ or to the state construction orders in other circumstances. In Latvian construction industry are problems in construction material production, with profession workers and management, with producing means and low enterprises spirit in Latvians firm.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 26072.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
nozares prognozēšana; būvniecības ekonomika; dinamiskā simulācija; modelēšana;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2003. "Construction demand: a model of research and forecast for Latvia from 2002 to 2025," MPRA Paper 16366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2002. "Construction industry forecasting model," MPRA Paper 16365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.